We do everything we can to make sure your items get to you in the best possible time and condition. But, sadly there are still times where our items arrive in a poor condition. So, if that happens to you, just follow the steps below:
1. Please take a photo of the damaged item along with the packaging it came in. The more photos the better, as we use this to take up our grievance with the postal supplier. Please also take a picture of the postage label.
2. Please email the above images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please include your full name, address and a description of the damaged items.
- Please also let us know if there are any changes to your address.
- Please let us know the date that you received the item.
If you haven't received your item, it may be that it is just delayed. The Royal Mail are reporting that items sent internationally can take up to 4-6 weeks. If you still haven't received your item, please email email@example.com with your full name, address and order details/number.
The main thing is, don't worry, we will put it right!
We recently invested in new vinyl packaging which will hopefully mean less instances of damage in transit. The new packaging includes corner protection and the cardboard is extra stiff.
One last thing to mention.... unless otherwise stated, all our items are sent either 2nd Class UK or Standard International. The price we charge for postage is pretty accurate to what we get charged. We have received some criticism from International buyers that we charge too much. Please trust us, we are only charging you what it costs us, and in many occasions, we actually make a loss of the postage costs. If you require your item to be sent via an insured/tracked means, please contact us before buying so we can advise you of the full costs.
If you have any questions, please just ask!
Tim & Dan